YUNEEC Breeze 4K
- Type Quadcopter
- Class For video recording; Travelling and outdoors; Selfie Drone
- Camera Built-in camera, 13 megapixel
- Flight time Up to 12 min
- Control range Up to 100 m
EVERYTHING AT A GLANCE:
- Your very own flying 4K selfie drone to take wherever you go
- Vertically pivotable premium 4K UHD camera with high-class Ambarella chipset
- Video resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Photo resolution: 4160 x 3120 (13 MP)
- Control via smart device including 720 p live image
- Perfect indoor and outdoor stability thanks to GPS and IPS sensor system with optical flow
- Share images and videos directly via social media
- Removable, rechargeable LiPo battery and charger included
- It follows you whenever you want and wherever you go, lands with the flick of a switch, flies around you or slowly flying away from you and towards you (auto flight modes Selfie, Follow Me, Orbit, Journey, Return Home)
- Live stream function (only for iOS)
- FPV & Controller Kit, available separately
The Breeze drone comes with a rechargeable battery and charger, a transport box, spare rotor blades, USB cable for data transfer, a user manual and optional rotor protection guards for indoor flights.
Your flying camera
Incredibly easy to capture breathtaking shots
Both convenient and compact, Breeze is controlled by your iOS or Android device with the
Breeze Cam app and weighs just under 1 pound. Simply take Breeze out of the box and let it fly.
Superior image quality. Unique and dramatic photos are now possible with a click of a button
Featuring breathtaking 4K Ultra High Definition and ultra-clear 13 megapixel stills, Breeze is just as capable as drones twice its size. See a live 720p live transmission of your flight on your smart device while you fly. The quality is comparable to products costing twice as much.
Upload and share in a snap
Download the app on your mobile device to control and navigate Breeze, edit photos & videos, then instantly share to your favourite social media sites.
Once you’ve captured photos and videos with Breeze, downloading and sharing via your favorite social media is quick and easy. Select the photo or video you would like to share and choose which social network you would like to share to. You can write a personalized message and share instantly, all without leaving the app interface. It’s that simple.
Breeze does the work for you
No flying experience necessary to take dramatic aerial photos and video, simply pick from 5 automated flight modes to get the shot of your choice.
- 5 Automated Flight Modes
When flying your Breeze you can choose from one of the 5 automated flight modes; Pilot, Selfie, Orbit, Journey, and VisionTrack.
- Ultra Portable
At just under one pound, and with foldable propellers, Breeze is the ideal flying camera that can be taken anywhere. Carrying case included.
Live in the moment and let Breeze do the work. In Follow Me mode, Breeze uses GPS to track your movement.
- Indoor Position System
Thanks to the built-in Indoor Positioning System (IPS), Breeze can hold its position both indoors and outdoors.
Once you’ve captured photos and videos with Breeze, downloading and sharing via your favorite social media is quick and easy.
- Auto Return to Home & Land
With a tap of a button you can bring Breeze home and land it. No flight experience is necessary
The next generation farmhand in Japan’s aging rural heartland may be a drone.
Nileworks Inc.'s automated drone flies over rice plants, spraying pesticide while diagnosing growth of individual rice stalks, during a demonstration in Tome, Miyagi prefecture Japan August 20, 2018.
For several months, developers and farmers in northeast Japan ...
ntel is working with Deutsche Messe AG to present the Intel CEBIT Drone Park. Daily flight shows and live demos at the open-air site are showcasing the huge range of practical applications for these compact flying machines...