Delair UX11 Ag
- Class Professional; Industrial applications
- Type Fixed wing
- Camera Micasense RedEdge MX sensor - fully integrated; Sensor type: Global shutter, distortion free
- Control Remote Controller
- Flight time Up to 52 minutes
● Designed for best grade spectral data quality and precisely geolocalized plant data. Fully integrated true multispectral camera for bird view, biomass and chlorophyll insights in one flight. With optional PPKactivation for surveygrade results.
● BVLOS-ready communications – optional radio link or mobile connectivity via a 3G network (4G-ready) for unlimited range.
● Bird Take-Off and Landing – BTOL – precise takeoffs and landings – high-angle (30 degrees) for restricted areas, low-speed landing using distance measurement technology.
● Easy-to-use Android mission planning and monitoring app – pre-flight checklist, no-fly zones, modern user interface, in-flight data review.
Buying options: STARTER AG $18,395, ADVANCED AG $20,395, EXPERT AG $27,995
Delair Link (2.4 GHz radio): FCC up to 10 km (6.2 mi), CE up to 5 km (3.1 mi)
Lightweight transport case
Delair Flight Deck – Mission planning Android App
Delair After Flight – Post-flight data management and PPK software
3G/4G connectivity (2 Year subscription)
1 charger and 2 batteries
Accessories and spare parts: pitot tubes (2), belly plate (1), connecting rods (2), propellers (3 pairs), propellers screwdriver (1)
Calibrated reflectance panel
Parrot discontinued the Parrot Mambo Fly, Parrot Flypad, and Parrot Swing. According to Parrot, the company is exiting the toy and mini-drone industry, shifting its focus to prosumer and commercial drones.
Drone company Parrot, maker of the Anafi 4K folding drone, is reportedly leaving the mini-drone market. This week, Wirecutter confirmed that ...
The next generation farmhand in Japan’s aging rural heartland may be a drone.
Nileworks Inc.'s automated drone flies over rice plants, spraying pesticide while diagnosing growth of individual rice stalks, during a demonstration in Tome, Miyagi prefecture Japan August 20, 2018.
For several months, developers and farmers in northeast Japan ...