Yuneec H520 / H520E
- Class Professional; Industrial applications; For video recording
- Type Hexacopter
DB2x Vision Laquianta
- Control Remote Controller; ST16S Personal Ground Station
- Flight time Up to 28 min (depending on payload weight)
● New Powerful flight control processor
● New battery connector with fail-safe design
● New 3.5-7 km* long-range OFDM module
● Designed for professional, commercial and governmental requirements
● High-precision, low-interference compass
● New 30 pin payload interface
● No data transfer to external servers
● Stable and safe 6 rotor system
● Energy-efficient and quiet operation
● ST16E with integrated 7” touch display, voice output and comprehensive DataPilot software
● HDMI signal directly from the ST16E to output the drone’s live image onto larger monitors
● Mission planning on the computer or ST16E
Buying options: H520E (Airframe only), H520E & E90X Bundle, H520 & E90 Bundle, H520 & E30Z Bundle
COMMERCIAL AERIAL SOLUTION
The H520E-OFDM Hexacopter was specially developed for commercial drone applications and provides SAR ground teams, inspectors, police, fire brigades, and surveying teams with a versatile tool. The H520E-OFDM is a robust, powerful, and flexible UAV platform that can be ideally adapted to individual requirements and thus enables a variety of industry-specific applications. Long flight times and high-quality camera systems with embedded GPS data allow an area to be recorded quickly and precisely, while the interference-free precision compass enables flying even in previously difficult-to-fly environments. In addition to the performance and flexibility, great emphasis was placed on the drone’s flight and data security when developing the platform.
DB2x Vision Laquianta
ST16S Ground Station Controller
2x 4S-6200mAh LiPo Batteries
Clockwise A Rotors
Counter-Clockwise B Rotors
16 GB MicroSD Card
Yuneec Limited 1 Year Warranty
Parrot discontinued the Parrot Mambo Fly, Parrot Flypad, and Parrot Swing. According to Parrot, the company is exiting the toy and mini-drone industry, shifting its focus to prosumer and commercial drones.
Drone company Parrot, maker of the Anafi 4K folding drone, is reportedly leaving the mini-drone market. This week, Wirecutter confirmed that ...
The next generation farmhand in Japan’s aging rural heartland may be a drone.
Nileworks Inc.'s automated drone flies over rice plants, spraying pesticide while diagnosing growth of individual rice stalks, during a demonstration in Tome, Miyagi prefecture Japan August 20, 2018.
For several months, developers and farmers in northeast Japan ...