- Class Professional; Industrial applications; For video recording
- Type Hexacopter
- Camera Camera — E90; 1 inch CMOS; 20 megapixels; Gimbal
- Control Ground Station — ST10C Controller
- Video recording resolution 4K 60FPS
● New Powerful flight control processor
● New battery connector with fail-safe design
● Designed for professional, commercial and governmental requirements
● High-precision, low-interference compass
● New 30 pin payload interface
● No data transfer to external servers
● Stable and safe 6 rotor system
● Energy-efficient and quiet operation
Buying options: Pricing ranges from $3k to $5k depending on which payloads and extras you need. H520-G hexacopter, E90 camera, Car charger adapter, SD card, DY5 dual smart charger, ST10C controller, Propeller pairs, SC400-4H balancing smart charger, Hardcase, 4xbatteries, iPad mini holder, 1-year full warranty for repairs, 1-vehicle tune-up per year. $5999.00 + shipping.
Car charger adapter
DY5 dual smart charger
SC400-4H balancing smart charger
iPad mini holder
1-year full warranty for repairs
1-vehicle tune-up per year. $5999.00 + shipping
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/fastuser/data/www/droneadvisor.tech/wp-content/themes/drones/single.php on line 176
|Pricing ranges from $3k to $5k depending on which payloads and extras you need. To purchase, please fill out the form on https://3drobotics.com/company/contact/||Visit Store Buy Online|
Parrot discontinued the Parrot Mambo Fly, Parrot Flypad, and Parrot Swing. According to Parrot, the company is exiting the toy and mini-drone industry, shifting its focus to prosumer and commercial drones.
Drone company Parrot, maker of the Anafi 4K folding drone, is reportedly leaving the mini-drone market. This week, Wirecutter confirmed that ...
The next generation farmhand in Japan’s aging rural heartland may be a drone.
Nileworks Inc.'s automated drone flies over rice plants, spraying pesticide while diagnosing growth of individual rice stalks, during a demonstration in Tome, Miyagi prefecture Japan August 20, 2018.
For several months, developers and farmers in northeast Japan ...