- Class Travelling and outdoors; For video recording; For kids (12+)
- Type Quadcopter
- Camera Wifi Camera: 0.3MP
- Control Remote device; Support cellphone control from Android smartphone and iPhone via Wi-Fi connectivity
- Video recording resolution FPV Wifi Transmission: 640*480P / 30FP
Syma X5SW Features
● Headless/IOC function. Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. By using headless/IOC, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction. This lessens the steepness of the learning curve and allows the pilot to enjoy flight while slowly learning each specific orientation of the quadcopter.
● Equipped with the latest 6-Axis flight control systems, 3D lock, more scheduled flight, operating more to the force!
● Equipped with HD camera to take photos and videos while flying! Bring a new perspective to your photos and videos from the air.
● Wi-fi FPV allows you to view photos & Video while flying it supports any IOS and Android phones. The cell phone holder keeps your phone secure all the time
● One key 360° roll, continuous roll for perfect action and wonderful performance.
Buying options: Standart edition(RC Helicopter; Tail blade; Screwdriver; Remote Control (batteries not included); Operating Instructions; USB Charge cable) Colours: Red, White, Black.
Syma X5SW Features:
● Camera drone with 0.3MP WiFi Camera for live video and aerial photos
● 6-axis gyro based on 4 channels ensures a stable and fast flight
● Capable of 360-degree 3D rolling, and other technical actions
● Support cellphone control from Android smartphone and iPhone via Wi-Fi connectivity
● Headless mode avoids the difficulty of identifying the head and tail when you start to fly
● 500mAh battery, super long fly time
● Up to 50-meter long RC distance
● Left-hand control, ideal for pilots of all skill levels
● USB charging for more convenience
Parrot discontinued the Parrot Mambo Fly, Parrot Flypad, and Parrot Swing. According to Parrot, the company is exiting the toy and mini-drone industry, shifting its focus to prosumer and commercial drones.
Drone company Parrot, maker of the Anafi 4K folding drone, is reportedly leaving the mini-drone market. This week, Wirecutter confirmed that ...
The next generation farmhand in Japan’s aging rural heartland may be a drone.
Nileworks Inc.'s automated drone flies over rice plants, spraying pesticide while diagnosing growth of individual rice stalks, during a demonstration in Tome, Miyagi prefecture Japan August 20, 2018.
For several months, developers and farmers in northeast Japan ...