- Class Travelling and outdoors; For kids (14-15+)
- Type Quadcopter
- Camera Built-in camera, 5 megapixel
- Control Smartphone/Tablet
- Video recording resolution 720P HD Transmission, 30 FPS
EVERYTHING AT A GLANCE:
● VR Headset Compatibility – Fly with a breath-taking first-person view.
● DJI Flight Tech – Industry-leading components to ensure stable flights.
● Tello App – Getting started is extra easy with the Tello app’s friendly UI.
● Controller Compatibility – Precise control for unforgettable experiences.
● 8D Flips – Slide on screen to perform cool aerial stunts
New to Drones? No Problem.
Flying Tello couldn’t be easier! Just pull out your phone to fly anytime or anywhere with intuitive controls.
Fly with a breathtaking first-person view.
DJI Flight Tech
Industry-leading components to ensure stable flights.
Getting started is extra easy with the Tello app’s friendly UI.
Precise control for unforgettable experiences.
See the World from the Sky
Whether you’re at a park, in the office, or hanging out at home, you can always take off and experience the world from exciting new perspectives. Tello has two antennas that make video transmission extra stable and a high-capacity battery that offers impressively long flight times.
|Fast delivery Tracking service||Worldwide||
|$99||Visit Store Buy Online|
|$147||Visit Store Buy Online|
|Fast delivery Tracking service Courier||Worldwide||
|$129.99||Visit Store Buy Online|
|UPS FedEx Fast delivery Tracking service Courier||USA, Canada, Mexico||
|$99.99||Visit Store Buy Online|
Parrot discontinued the Parrot Mambo Fly, Parrot Flypad, and Parrot Swing. According to Parrot, the company is exiting the toy and mini-drone industry, shifting its focus to prosumer and commercial drones.
Drone company Parrot, maker of the Anafi 4K folding drone, is reportedly leaving the mini-drone market. This week, Wirecutter confirmed that ...
The next generation farmhand in Japan’s aging rural heartland may be a drone.
Nileworks Inc.'s automated drone flies over rice plants, spraying pesticide while diagnosing growth of individual rice stalks, during a demonstration in Tome, Miyagi prefecture Japan August 20, 2018.
For several months, developers and farmers in northeast Japan ...