- Class Professional; Industrial applications
- Type Quadcopter
- Camera 1/2.3 SONY IMX117 CMOS; Gibal; 30x optical zoom; Thermal Infrared Camera; Low-light Night-vision Camera; Multi-spectral Camera
- Control Remote Controller 2.4GHz & 5.8GHz dual frequency
- Video recording resolution 3840x2160 (4K) 30fps with 30x optical zoom
● 60-min flight duration
● High-performance brushless motors
● Dual positioning system (GPS and GLONASS)
● 4K camera with 30x optical zoom
● 3-axis brushless gimbal
Reliable Industrial Application Expert
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/fastuser/data/www/droneadvisor.tech/wp-content/themes/drones/single.php on line 176
|Enquire about the price to the sales department: firstname.lastname@example.org||Visit Store Buy Online|
Parrot discontinued the Parrot Mambo Fly, Parrot Flypad, and Parrot Swing. According to Parrot, the company is exiting the toy and mini-drone industry, shifting its focus to prosumer and commercial drones.
Drone company Parrot, maker of the Anafi 4K folding drone, is reportedly leaving the mini-drone market. This week, Wirecutter confirmed that ...
The next generation farmhand in Japan’s aging rural heartland may be a drone.
Nileworks Inc.'s automated drone flies over rice plants, spraying pesticide while diagnosing growth of individual rice stalks, during a demonstration in Tome, Miyagi prefecture Japan August 20, 2018.
For several months, developers and farmers in northeast Japan ...