- Class Travelling and outdoors; For kids (14+)
- Type Quadcopter
- Camera No camera
- Control Remote Controller
- Flight time About 6 minutes
SYMA X26 Features
Product features: automatic obstacle avoidance (slow gear to avoid obstacles), ligent fixed height, one takeoff and landing, 360-degree roll, no head mode, fast and slow gear switching, left and right side fly, left and right mode switching, handheld thg.
● This product consists of a four-channel four-axis aircraft and a 2.4G remote control.
● Built-in lithium battery Li-poly 3.7V / 380mAh, hover flight time is more than 6 minutes.
● The aircraft is suitable for indoor flight, with 360-degree 3D tumbling special effects (fast gear)
● The aircraft has a one-button take-off/landing and horizontal leveling, and obstacle avoidance function (in slow gear).
● This remote control is a 2.4G remote control with fast and slow function
Buying options: Standart edition (1X drone; 1x remote control (not included battery); 1x USB charging cable; 4x blade; 1x manual)
SYMA X26 Main Features
● Full cover body for protecting the interior parts
● Automatic obstacle avoidance function for safe fly under low-speed mode
● 360 degrees and 3D rollover function, up / down / left / right / forward / backward operation
● One key take-off and landing function for easy operation
● Support high / low-speed adjustment
● Built-in 380mAh LiPo battery for more than 6 mins hovering flight
|$35.47||Visit Store Buy Online|
|Tracking service||All world||
|$24.00 - 36.75||Visit Store Buy Online|
Parrot discontinued the Parrot Mambo Fly, Parrot Flypad, and Parrot Swing. According to Parrot, the company is exiting the toy and mini-drone industry, shifting its focus to prosumer and commercial drones.
Drone company Parrot, maker of the Anafi 4K folding drone, is reportedly leaving the mini-drone market. This week, Wirecutter confirmed that ...
The next generation farmhand in Japan’s aging rural heartland may be a drone.
Nileworks Inc.'s automated drone flies over rice plants, spraying pesticide while diagnosing growth of individual rice stalks, during a demonstration in Tome, Miyagi prefecture Japan August 20, 2018.
For several months, developers and farmers in northeast Japan ...