Holy Stone HS720E (HS105)
- Class Travelling and outdoors; For video recording
- Type Quadcopter
- Camera 4K UHD 130° Wide-angle Camera with EIS Anti-Shake; Gimbal
- Control Remote Controller
- Video recording resolution 4K@30fps/1080p@60fps
● 4K EIS Anti-Shake Camera with Sony Sensor: The EIS (Electric Image Stabilization) technology reduces video blurring; Sony Sensor is equipped with advanced image-capture technologies for superior image quality than others; 4k(3840 x 2160) camera catches much more details; Videos can be recorded with 1080p@60fps or 4K@30fps; The remote-controlled 90°adjustable angle broadens your view; besides, 5GHz FPV transmission guarantees longer (1640 Feet) and smooth image transmission.
● Easy to Use: With an air optical flow & air pressure altitude control system, the drone can hover stably both indoor and outdoor. GPS location and Auto Return to Home free of losing the drone.
● Advanced Flight Modes: The intelligent flight modes enable the drone to fly automatically and free your hands and minds to do video or picture creation, including Follow Me, Tap Fly, and Point of Interest.
● Brushless Motors: Brushless motors run more powerful with much less noise compared to brushed motors, which can enable stable and fast drone flights. Besides, they have a longer lifetime and spare you from motor maintenance.
● Fly More Kit (46 Mins of Flight): Each intelligent battery support23 minutes of flight; 2 batteries included prolong your sky trip to 46 minutes. Less charging, more flying. The Carrying Bag included makes it easy to take the drone out and keep it when you don’t need it.
337 x 240 x 58 mm (unfolded)
1*USB Charging Cable with Charge Hub
1*Instructions for Use
Parrot discontinued the Parrot Mambo Fly, Parrot Flypad, and Parrot Swing. According to Parrot, the company is exiting the toy and mini-drone industry, shifting its focus to prosumer and commercial drones.
Drone company Parrot, maker of the Anafi 4K folding drone, is reportedly leaving the mini-drone market. This week, Wirecutter confirmed that ...
The next generation farmhand in Japan’s aging rural heartland may be a drone.
Nileworks Inc.'s automated drone flies over rice plants, spraying pesticide while diagnosing growth of individual rice stalks, during a demonstration in Tome, Miyagi prefecture Japan August 20, 2018.
For several months, developers and farmers in northeast Japan ...