Top 5 Best First Person View (FPV) Drones under $200 – Drones Selection Guide 2019
FPV stands for First Person View – a view as for example in computer games.
Some best FPV drones on the market are not necessarily expensive. Read below to find about top 5 FPV drones under $200, which bring amazing value at an affordable price.
5. Holy Stone F181G Drone
The F181G not only has all advanced functions of F181C, but also provides more Stable and Longer flights, allowing pilots at any level to enjoy an awesome flying experience. The built-in optimized 720P HD camera with 5.8G FPV real time transmission and live video LCD Screen let you capture amazing footages and see the wold in a totally different way!
Clear and Fluent Video: 5.8G high frequency transmission allows you to see FPV (first-person viewing) live video on Equipped LCD Screen, capturing every Wonderful moment. Compatible with VR headsets which can provide a more exhilarating experience and a taste of drone racing during flight. No smartphone required.
Optimized 720p FPV Camera: The 120° FOV (field of view) lens captures high-quality video and photos – ideals for selfie. A 120° viewfinder gives a panoramic view for recording unforgettable moments. The very best camera drone!
Holy Stone F181G Drone with Transmitter–
Buy on Amazon
4. Fat Shark 101
Fat Shark’s 101 Kit comes with everything needed to train for and get started in the world of sport drones. Including a custom-designed quadcopter, Recon goggles and a professional-grade radio that works directly with simulators, the kit is ready to fly right out of the box.
The Shark Quad is agile enough to fly indoors and strong enough to fly outside. With flight modes for entry-level and experienced pilots, it comes with simple, USB-chargeable batteries and spare parts for easy repairs.
Use the Shark Radio in stabilized or advanced modes to fly the quad with the smooth, professional-grade gimbals and tune into the whole experience on Fat Shark’s Recon FPV goggles.
Each component of the 101 Kit can be upgraded. The Recon goggles can be used with other quads while Fat Shark’s Dominator V3, HD3 and Attitude V4 headsets also work with the kit.
Buying options: Fat Shark FPV Drone Racing Kit –
Buy on Amazon
3. SWAGTRON SwagDrone 150-UP
SWAGTRON’s racing SwagDrone 150-UP FPV quadcopter was created with aerodynamic prowess in mind. With a streamlined fuselage, this drone only weighs 0.35 lbs and requires no FAA registration.
For experienced pilots, this racing quadcopter can be customized to your specifications via the Cleanflight software. Adjust the controls sensitivity, pre program maneuvers, and map routes. You’ll be able to personalize your SwagDrone to your needs! Scout courses ahead of time, compete in high-speed FPV drone racing, or navigate sleek cityscapes. And take flight any time of day with the SwagDrone’s low light vision and LED headlights for crisp visibility no matter the time or place.
Record stunning aerial footage with the 600T VL camera and 110° field of view – easily review your toutes later with HD 5.8GHz real-time video transfer and seamless FPV experience. Sync your the VR racing drone with the 4-UP (or other smart devices) and select any of the 8 available channels.
● LONG-RANGE CONNECTIVITY – The FPV racing drone comes with a remote, a 5.8G transmitter, & dual receivers for access as far away as 500m
● TRANSFER REAL-TIME HD VIDEO – Connect the FPV drone with a your favorite device & sync real-time videos via 8 different channels
● SCOPE OUT AERIAL VIEWS – Scout jaw-dropping sceneries using a bird’s eye view or give yourself a competitor’s edge in FPV races with 110° field of view and the 600TVL camera
● GREAT FOR ALL LEVELS – Designed with primary, mid-level, & high level modes, the SwagDrone is built to adjust to pilots of all experience levels
● EMERGENCY FEATURES – Troubleshoot all situations with the emergency protocols and kill-switch, or find any lost drones by using the locator alarm
Buying options: SwagDrone 150-UP Base – $199.99, SwagDrone 150-UP Base with FPV Goggles – $279.99
2. Hubsan H122D X4 STORM
With a modular and customizable design, a carbon-fiber airframe, a 720p FPV camera module, and a flight time of over 6 minutes, this fun-sized racing drone from Hubsan will have you tearing through the sky in no time at all. Everything about this little flying machine is built to go fast, from the lightweight components to the powerful high-torque rotors and compact (but beefy) battery.
The main airframe platform is made from one piece of high-modulus carbon fiber, which is exceedingly stiff and light, and allows for super-responsive control in the air. The motors are all coreless, putting out enough power for complete flips and barrel rolls without a problem–after all, this is technically a racing drone, and it can reach a max speed of almost 25mph.
With that racing-drone pedigree comes the means to control it. That’s where the ergonomic radio transmitter and FPV monitor + goggle kit comes in. With the included goggles and monitor, you’re along for the ride, going beyond line-of-sight controls to truly pilot your own craft. The control transmission distance extends to about 100 meters, with approximately 100 meters of FPV streaming range as well. Even when you’re out of range, the camera can record footage onto an SD memory card up to 32GB in size for later review.
● Mini size allows you to fly indoors or within limited space.
● 5.8G FPV – 5.8G high frequency images transmission gives you every perfect moment of the captured pictures at time.
● The built in 720P camera are tuned amazingly to capture pictures and videos from the sky.
● 3D Roll – Aerobatic flight of continuous 360-degree rotation towards various directions
● Low Battery Protection – When it’s running out of power, the drone will automatically return and fall in take-off point.
Buying options: H122D Storm Racing Base – $79.99, H122D Storm Racing Base + FPV Goggles – $129.99
1. Walkera Rodeo 110
Rodeo 110 is the fusion of Walkera’s powerful technical capabilities and insights from Walkera Fans. It allows indulging in flying even indoors with the weight and volume as coreless dc motors aircrafts and racing drones’ speed and power. Rodeo 110 is fully equipped even the size is very small. It owns a combination of brushless motors with a strong driving force and firmly carbon fiber frame. You can even fly in dark indoors with the foresight lighting, HD camera and 5.8Ghz live video transmission technology.
● Combines powerful brushless motors and high-strength carbon fiber frame kit
● 600TVL HD camera and 5.8GHz real-time transmission, allowing you to be barrier-free view in the darkness
● Space-saving and lightweight, it has a high thrust-to-weight ratio, which makes it accelerate swiftly and allows you to indulge in the fun of flying indoors
● 33 x 68mm PCB circuit board integrates PDB, flight controller, video transmitter, receiver and other modules
● Modular design – easy to install, disassemble, maintain; plug-in power transfer and map chip unit
Buying options: Rodeo 110 BNF (Bind and Fly) – $159, Rodeo 110 with one extra battery – $199, Rodeo 110+5.8Ghz Monitor+One Extra Free Battery – $258,